AccueilFAQRechercherMembresGroupesS'enregistrerConnexion
Events & RPs Importants
Ne ratez pas ...
Jetez un œil à la liste des rôles importants disponibles au sein des clans.
Venez tenter les RP Missions !
Laissez un commentaire sur notre Livre d'Or !

Partagez | 

Question time [Kimya]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
MEMBRE - KAMA

À mon sujet

Nb de Messages : 308
Localisation : Dans mon TARDIS, quelque part dans le temps et l'espace.

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Question time [Kimya]   Mer 8 Juin - 14:06

Question time

Kama was bored. It was not happening often, but that day, he did. The day before, with his brother, he went to the gorilla's jungle, despite of the interdiction to go there without warning anyone. They didn't say anithing to their parents, and, happened what suppose to do, they got lost. Masika finally helped them, but they've been lucky he find them.
As a punishment, Haki decided to separate the two cubs for the day. They are not allowed to play together, and they could not leave the Landmark. So, the little prince didn't know what to do.

Finally, he decided to get on his paws. If has not the interdiction to play, has he ? The interdiction only applied to Naba, not the other lions. So, he decided to look for someone free to play a game. This is by walking down the landmark that is found Kimya, one of the nurse.

« Hi Kimya ! Wanna play with me ? Please please ! »

She probably knew about the mistake they have done with Naba, there ws no need to explain that. But still, he wanted to play, with someone else than his brother. He hoped that the female accept his proposition. But actually, when he thought about it, he didn't really want to play, because he was a little tired. Actually, he most wanted to... speak.

« Finally, I would like to speak with you. If you are agree, of course. »

Kama added a smile. He always had a lot of questions to ask to evryone, Kimya could not escape to what. He did not even waiting the answer et went to a corner were they could be not worried to talk about any subject.

code by Panda

Kama bavarde en #9D6000
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.the-lion-king-rpg.com/t3156-kama-prince-heritier-de-f
MEMBRE - KIMYA

À mon sujet

Nb de Messages : 242
En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   Dim 3 Juil - 18:25

Kimya was quite happy with her new life. No, in fact she was really happy. Probably that it was her happiest time in her life. Haki was the new king, the peace was here and she was a nurse, without doubt she was so good at it, that it is for sure her best performance.

She was in the landmark, when a little voice try to talk to her. Her pensive eyes catch a little brown body that she knowed a bit. She took some times before to recognize which one was it. Naba or Kama ? The royal twins were really similar, but really. But she noticed some little differences. Naba was a bit more stout and less hairy than his brother. And this little face in a front of her, enough fine and hairy to be Kama. The little boy asked her to play with him. She smile slowly with affection. What a lot of energy in a so small body. Even if she heard what happened to the twins the day before, she decided that was normal for a cub to play. With smoothness she answered:

Hello Kama. Yes we can play a bit if you want. What do you want to play ?

But finally, the brown cub decided to change his mind. No games, but more words. She was surprise. But it was still good for her. What this bundle of fur wanted to talk about ?

Of course !

Said the nurse when she was follwing the prince. They were now in a corner of the landmark, it was quite a silent place with no others lions. They were alone. Kimya sat with grace and ask with attention:

So Kama, what do you want to talk about ?

She had no ideas, and she was very far to think that he will ask some much serious questions about her life. What a curious boy...

Image par Azari ! (Merci <3)
Rp avec Kamba et Masika/ Rp de fin
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.the-lion-king-rpg.com/t1458-kimya-la-nourrice
MEMBRE - KAMA

À mon sujet

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   Jeu 7 Juil - 21:52

Question time

To being punished wasn't easy. Especially for Kama and Naba, who are used to play everyday, everywhere. Not be allowed to go out was a tought challenge for them, but they didin't have the choice. Plus, they were separate, and couldn't play together, or even talk. So, Kama had to find another occupation. That's why he asked Kimya. He wanted to play at first, but finally he prefered to talk.

He sitted in front of her. What could they talk about ? He alxays had a lot of questions, especially about the story of Freeland. There was a lot of things to say. Kama has been told many stories, but he always wanted more of it.

« What was it like... when Sharkan ruled Freeland. I mean.. for you »

The question might appear sudden, but it was serious, and the prince was really wonder about it. After all, his mother and father wasn't there during these times, so he'd never had a chance to hear what it was like to live under the reign of the former king.

code by Panda

Kama bavarde en #9D6000
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.the-lion-king-rpg.com/t3156-kama-prince-heritier-de-f
MEMBRE - KIMYA

À mon sujet

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   Sam 23 Juil - 22:26

Kimya was this kind of person that was always nice with everybody. She was someone with this kind of open mind that were all the time ready to listen, talk a bit or event play with cubs.
That explains a lot about the reason why she decided to accept the proposition of Kama.

They both sat in a quiet place in the landmark. The female ask first about what subject he wanted to talk. Yes she was open, but she did not expect this kind of answer. Her eyebrows went up with the surprise effect. When Sharkan ruled Freeland...At this time the clan was very bad named, nothing in common with free...just with land...
She watched during few seconds the little boy. He was the crown prince, but he was still young for this kind of questions. Maybe he was more adult than the others cubs. Her that was so well now, she needed now to remember this bad time. Not the worse in her life, but it was not perfect at all.
Her sweet voice started with melancholy:

It was very different than now. The lions were not happy, or at least half of them. The borders were quite good monitored...I was also a nurse. But a nurse for the kuslishas. A nurse for orphans. They did lost their parents during the fight, when Sharkan decided to take the power...With Kamba and Muwa, we convinced him to let them live, and take care of them. He accepted just to have them like an army. The strongest army that never exist...
This cubs were all differents and without parents, so we were supposed to be a kind of reference...They were trained to be strong, fast, to be the future army. That was very hard for me.

She stopped a bit. There were sad memories...But she thank that the little boy needed to learn. So she keep going.

All day I was happy to take care of the kulishas, otherwise they will be all dead...But at the same time I was very sad to see them every going to be train. It was like they didn't really had a real childhood...I don't think they had, really...

She stopped again. That was enough. She was not so much talkative, and in fact she told quite a lot to Kama. He knows even more than a lot of people. Because before that Haki came back she never shared her feelings, to be safer. She was to scared to be killed by Sharkan for a so much stupid reason.
The nurse smiled slowly, with grace, and her beautiful blues eyes went to the futur king. Smoothly she add:

Now you know a bit more about my feelings and the history, I hope that this kind of things never happen again, anywhere.

Melancholy was here, more than everything. She was not angry. Just a bit sad, but that was past, now life was better. With a bit of fun, a malicious regard she asked:

What kind of king to you want to be Kama ?

She smiled. She was quite curious to hear his answer in fact, this little boy was all the time surprising her...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.the-lion-king-rpg.com/t1458-kimya-la-nourrice
MEMBRE - KAMA

À mon sujet

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   Mar 2 Aoû - 20:58

Question time

Kama took place in front of Kimya and sat down. He really wanted to hear about the story, event if he was not born by then, and even if he might be young for that. But he needed to know. Because he wanted to understand every part of the story about Freeland. Even the worse one.

So, he became attentive of the lionness words. All he heard about Sharkhan, is that he was a bad king, violent and cruel. At least, it what he has been told. He never met this lion, but he hated him anyway, even if he was dead. And by hearing the story of Kimya, he hated Sharkan more. To use orphans to create an army of warriors, without let them time to play or.. just to have a childhood... he could not imagine how it was like to live under the reign of this king.

« But the kulishas... weren't allowed to play, like the other cubs ? They used to spent all time for training ? »

How could it be possible ? Himself would not like this life. What would it be if he were not even allowed to play whith his own brother, and had to train all day. No, impossible. He realised suddenly that the life seemed to be very hard under Sharkan reign. Even for cubs.

« Sharkan wanted... he wanted to kill the orphans ? »

Kama was shocked. In his life, he has never seen a lion killing an other lion. So a cub... it seemed very horrible to him. He understood that it was justified to say that Sharkan was a tyran, beacause it was just what he was.

Suddenly, Kimya changed the subject. Kama would have wanted to know more, but he did not say anything. He noticed that sometimes, adults did not like to speak about the past, for some reason. So he just listened the question. What kind of king did he wanted to be ? Though one.

« Erm... I guess I want to be a king... just, and fair ! And also strong, because I have to be able to protect the others. I want lions to be happy on Freeland. I wanna be a good king. Like my father. »

Haki was his example. He wanted to be like him, and he has promessed himself the better king possible. And he will try everything he can to achieve it.

code by Panda

Kama bavarde en #9D6000
MEMBRE - KIMYA

À mon sujet

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   Mer 17 Aoû - 22:55

Kimya told Kama about what happens for her and the kulishas under Sharkan reign. It was not nice and funny at all. But the cub wanted to know, so she talked. To a lot, but just enough. With this he can exactly what kind of life she had like a nurse, and the life of the orphans. Sharkan was a bad king. Bad for the happinest of the lion. Bad for the violence. Bad for the propaganda that he put inside the head of the lions. The only thing where he was good was for protect Freeland. They all knew at this time that they were safe. Nobody will kill them like this. And Sharkan was nothing without lions around him. To be king you need people less important than you.
The word of the nurse were not exactly well understood, so she corrected:

Not exactly. They were allowed to play, but most of the time between them. The training was not all the time, it was impossible, but was more hard and longuer with the age. Specially when they were teenagers that was a real training to be a good soldier and a killer. But you know already, I think, that some a them decided to leave Freeland.

She was specially thinking about Limau. And then she heard the little voice of the cub. It was like he was thinking and hesitating at the same time. Did Sharkan wanted to kill the orphans ? More or less.

Yes...I don't know by using which way...but yes...

It was surely rude for Kama to hear this kind of thing, but he will quickly learn that lions kill lions without having problems. It's unfortunatly the life...
Then, Kimya asked him about the kind of king that he wanted to be. He answer showed a sweet smile and the face of the beige lioness. A good dream with honor. Just, fair, strong to protected the lions and make them happy like his father.
Kimya moved her leg in the direction of the little lion and take hime close to her for a small hug, side to side, and then she add:

If you continue like this I'm sure that you will be a great lion, even if it's not so easy. You will be also good than you father.

He was a nice cub with a very good character. She will probably not be here to see him become a king, but she was sure that it will be a nice time.

Contenu sponsorisé

À mon sujet

En savoir +
MessageSujet: Re: Question time [Kimya]   

Question time [Kimya]
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1